Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. We believe it is relevant and applies to our lives today.
- We believe that sin has separated all of us from God and his purpose and destiny in our lives.
- We believe Jesus Christ, being both God and man, is the only one who can restore us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life and died on the cross for our sin so that we need not be separated from him. He rose again to demonstrate his victory and empower us for life.
- We believe there is no longer separation caused from sin when we believe in Jesus Christ, confess him as Lord, and believe on him in our hearts. It is not by works but by simple faith in Jesus that our sin is forgiven.
- We believe in the triune Godhead as eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His present priestly ministry.
- We believe that water baptism is for believers in the Lord Jesus Christ. It is to be administered by immersion when a person comes to an age of understanding.
- We believe in the fruit of the Spirit as well as the gifts of the Spirit as on the day of Pentecost including speaking in tongues.
- We believe that only God can transform us and launch us into our purpose and destiny. We are created to worship him with everything we are.